Friday 23 December 2011

TEARS ARE LIKE RAINDROPS


Just like waterfalls
Down my cheeks it falls
Like the wind it sails
Sometimes with a wail
It comes with a strain
Leaving me so drain
The frogs are croaking
But here I am soaking
It just won’t slow
So I go with the flow

My Tears flows like words
Not piercing like swords
It hits like a blow
Then gently it slows
Sometimes it comes straight
But that is not my trait
Teardrops merry and so gay
Tis their way of having a say
Cleansing away the rust
Leaving behind no dust

Tears cascading like showers
Like the rain romances the flowers
Tears flowing like dew
My heart feels so new
The flag is flying high
Now I can heave a sigh
Bright colours are shining
I am ready to go dining
Teardrops like raindrops
Leaves a beautiful Rainbow!

BY ©YEMISI ILESANMI  8 APRIL 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment