Monday 7 November 2011

36 Year: My journey so far.

As I turned a year older, it hit me hard that I can no longer claim I am in my early 30s, I am now officially in my late 30s! Going down memory lane on my 36 years sojourn so far on planet earth, I realized just how blessed I am and how much I have achieved in the past 36 years. Growing old is part of life cycle, not to be feared but to be embraced with gratitude. It is a time to reflect and grow stronger. Like wine, women get better with age and I am determined to age as gracefully as I can while living life to its fullest. As I look forward to the challenges and joys the next 36 years will bring, I rise to embrace it all with renewed vigor! Here is a toast to me, by me, from me. Cheers everyone! Music by Whitney Houston- Greatest love and R. Kelly- Greatest. No copyright infringement intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment